Saturn Transit For Simma Rashi
Saturn’s Transit Predictions For Simma Rashi
(Nakshatra: Makha / Makham, Purvaphalguni / Pooram, & Uttaraphalguni / Utthiram – 1st Pada)
Predictions For Transit Of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) – General
Saturn transit for Simma Rashi for the period of 2nd November, 2014 – 27th November, 2017 is quite bad. Lord Saturn will be in the 4th house during this period of 3 years. When Lord Saturn transits the 4th house, it is called Ardha Ashtama Shani. Ardha means ‘half’ and Ashtama means ‘eight’. So, Ardha Ahstama means ‘half of eight’.
Lord Saturn in 4th house tends to deliver bad results. However, as per the Nirnaya Moorthy method, Saturn is Tamra Moorthy for Leo borns and therefore, it will deliver mediocre results. During these period of 3 years, you will have to face many challenges and there will be domestic trouble. Your self-confidence will be in the decline and you will be emotionally disturbed. However, other planetary movements will reduce the malefic effects of Lord Saturn.
Predictions For Transit Of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) – Personal
Your health will be on the decline as mentioned earlier. You will feel tired and lethargic for no apparent reason. Clarity of mind will not be there ; therefore, it is advised that you think carefully before doing something. You will suffer from body aches. Some of the Simma Rashi natives will suffer from indigestion, flatulence, heartburn, gastric, and wind problems. Your parents’ health will need extra attention and care. Mother may fall terribly ill. Children’s medical bill will be on the incline.
There ought to be arguments, misunderstandings, and fights within the family. Spouse will not be understanding and will argue over small matters. There will be unnecessary heated arguments with your father or elder brothers. Your friends might ignore you and will decline to help you when you need them the most. Relatives will cause unnecessary worries. Keeping a low profile and controlling you temper is very important during this period of 3 years. Neighbors tend to bother you for silly things. Chances of misunderstanding between your colleagues and superiors are there. This will be a period where friends and relatives will only acknowledge you when you have money.
Predictions For Transit Of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) – Career & Business
You will need to shoulder extra responsibilities in the office but, you will not be appreciated for your efforts. You will have to work extra hard to proof yourself to your superiors and colleagues. Rivalries, unwanted competitions, and jealousies will be on the rise and you must be extremely careful. Do not hand over your work and important documents to others. Keep your computers, e-mail accounts, online banking accounts, and social media passwords and login credentials safely. Do not share them and change it to a new password once a month for safety. Do not talk ill about your fellow colleagues and/or superiors to others as this will backbite you and will cause a big rift in your life. Your fellow workers and/or superiors will try to take advantage of your politeness and helpful demeanor by pushing their tasks to you. Tendencies to carry the blames for others are high.
As for those involved in businesses, there will be unexpected dullness and delays in your business ventures. There will be way too many hindrances and obstacles in whatever you are trying to achieve. It is highly advised that you do not take up new ventures during this Saturn’s Transit. Needful financial assistance will be delayed and this will cause some unwanted worries. During this period, you will have to be extremely careful with backstabbers in your businesses. Avoid new/unknown business partners.
Do not reveal your plans to others. Avoid borrowing or lending money. Avoid investments. Avoid speculations. Avoid gambling. Do not trust your down-lines and employees too much. If you need things done, it is highly advisable to do it yourself than to rely on others. Safeguard your personal belongings and document. Keep an eye on your accounting person (accountant, account assistant, accounts clerk, et cetera) and the person who handles your legal matters (lawyers, legal clerks, et cetera). Avoid spending unnecessarily. Profit or income will not be high and therefore, it is highly advised to avoid buying unwanted things and try to save money for rainy days.
Predictions For Transit Of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) – Students
Students of Simma Rashi will have to put extra efforts in your studies. Laziness and lethargy will affect your studies. You will tend to shoulder extra responsibilities in your school or college (taking part in competitions, cultural activities, quiz, contests, sports, outdoor and other extra curricular activities). Diversion of mind is indicated.
Some lucky students will get apprenticeships and job offers. There ought to be love affairs. Some of you will acquire new friendships. Reduce the time spent on social medias and mobile apps. Listen to your elders and heed their advises accordingly.
Predictions For Transit Of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) – Women
Working women would get promotions and salary increments. Routine and domestic work will be delayed. Your children will cause some tensions in the house. Although, minor hiccups with your husband is indicated, he will be supportive of you during your bad time. Some women will have to overspend on auspicious ceremonies. Ladies will also have to be extra careful when travelling at night and when travelling alone. Extreme cautious needed. Safeguard your jewelries and valuables. Be nice to your in-laws and relatives.
Lord Shani’s Vakra Phala & Periods :
- From 14th March 2015 till 11th July 2015 is the first chapter.
- From 27th March 2016 till 23rd July 2016 is the second chapter.
- From 3rd April 2017 till 5th August 2017 is the third chapter.
In the above mentioned periods, Saturn will be in retrograde (Vakra). During these periods, you will need to fork out money for auspicious ceremonies. Avoid spending lavishly. There will be decrease in savings but, you will somehow manage your financials as there expected funds will arrive. Your profits will be increasing. Medical bills will be on the decline.
Relatives and friends will come forward to help you. You will enjoy conjugal bliss. Children will listen to your advises. Expected loans and benefits will reach you. Any pending court cases will be in your favour. You will generally be happy during these periods.
Lord Shani’s Ashtama Phala & Periods :
- From 2nd November 2015 till 2nd December 2015 is the first chapter.
- From 14th November 2016 till 14th December 2016 is the second chapter.
- From 27th November 2017 till 30th December 2017 is the third chapter.
Basically, during these periods Lord Saturn will cause mishaps to almost all rashis. Besides, Saturn is in Scorpio, not a friendly house and the evil-effects of Saturn will be manifold. Therefore, it is best to take precautions. Avoid travelling alone. Avoid travelling with lots of cash and jewelries. Avoid travelling at night. Avoid long journeys. Avoid talking bad about others and gossips. Avoid borrowing and lending money. Avoid new friendships. Avoid visiting/touring places that are prone to natural disasters and calamities. You
Make sure you have switched off electrical equipment and gas before going out. Lock your house properly. If you own a vehicle, send it for maintenance and make sure that your vehicle is in good condition. Avoid speeding on the roads. Avoid bad temper and bad manners everywhere and that includes on the roads too.
Your health will need extra attention. Medical bills will be on the rise. You will be feeling lethargic for no apparent reason and there will be mental worries. Avoid travelling and touring places that are prone to natural calamities.
Remedies For Transit Of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) and Dos & Don’ts :
- Pray to Lord Shani. Lit sesame oil lamp in the Navagraha Sannidhi for Lord Shani on Saturdays.
- Listening to Hanuman Chalisa or Shiva Chalisa on Saturdays and Mondays will be rewarding.
- Recite Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Mantra for financial stability.
- Feed stray dogs in your neighbourhood. Do not chase stray dogs or throw stones, sticks, or shoes at them as this will earn bad karma. Dogs are said to be the favourite animal (and vehicle/vahana) of Lord Bhairava who can subdue any evil effects of Navagrahas especially, Lord Saturn.
- Praying to Lord Kubera, Lord Vishnu, and Goddess Mahalakshmi will reduce your financial problems and will give success in business ventures. Listen to Vishnu Sahasranama daily or at least on Saturdays and Ekadasi thithi days.
- Students can recite Saraswathi mantras for academic success. Those seeking educational funds like study grants and scholarships can chant the Neela Devi Saraswathi Mantra.
- Jupiter will not be in favourable position 60% of the time. Therefore, chanting Jupiter/Guru mantras will reap extra benefits. Go to temple of Thursdays and pray to Guru.
- Those having obstacles in their businesses and delays in their ventures should pray to Lord Surya (Sun) by reciting the Surya Gayatri and by going around the Navagraha Sannidhi on Sundays.
- Donating wheat and wheat-by products to the needy will also be beneficial for those involved in businesses.
- Avoid wearing green coloured clothes (especially on Saturdays).
- Donate milk or other abhisheka materials in Lord Shiva’s temple on Mondays.
- Wearing Blue Sapphire or Blue Topaz will help to reduce the evil effects of Lord Saturn. However, check with your local astrologer if wearing a Blue Sapphire will benefit you individually.
- Wearing Citrine bracelets and/or yellow topaz will help to appease Jupiter. Moreover, Citrine is known as semi-precious stone for wealth. Those whom are suffering from relationship problems, can benefit by wearing rose quartz crystal bracelets.
- Feed crows and monkeys when the opportunity arise.
- On Dark Moon Day (Amavasya / Amavasai), keep a handful of sesame seeds tied in a dark blue cloth with you. Throw them into the river (without the dark blue cloth) on the following Dark Moon Day (Amavasya / Amavasai). Repeat it throughout the Saturn Transit to reduce the negative effects if you are unable to go to temple as advised above.
Keep checking back Dhevee.org for Prediction for Transit of Saturn (Shani Peyarchi) based on 27 Nakshatras.